LEGENDS OF TOMORROW LEFT BEHIND REVIEW

Season 1 Episode 9:


Finally, Legends of Tomorrow has come back and it was awesome.We learned so much from the episode it was crazy.The episode picked right up from Episode 8 Night of the Hawk when Kronos took control of the wave rider and left Ray, Kendra and Shara back in 1958.It was crazy that 2 FREAKING YEARS! Then in 1960 Rip come back for lovebirds Ray and Kendra.I found this crazy how much time has passed for Ray and Kendra were for Rip, Jackson, and Martin it has probably only been a couple of hours.My favorite part of tonight's episode was the BIG REVEAL OF WHO KRONOS IS

MICK RORY
A.K.A: HEATWAVE

I was stocked with this reveal, as it didn't even occur to me the identity of Kronos but I was thankful to learn what happen to Mick Rory (we still don't know what happened to Hawkman).This was a crazy cool turn on the character.I still hope Dominic Purcell does return on the Flash if he does die on the show.I am still loving the Captain Cold character more and more Wentworth Miller is doing an exceptional job with the character.Seeing the 1960 league of assassins was kind of cool with a young Ra al Ghul played by Matt Nable the same actor who played him in Arrow Season 3.

My favorite character of the episode was Heatwave or should I say Kronos he is such a cool interesting character.It is cool because I am pretty sure he went back in time and attacked the team in the first episode.I also did like Ray struggling with getting out of 1960 back into real day.Well, those were my thoughts on the episode let me know what you thought in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEFENDERS REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

CYBORG BEING REWORKED IN JUSTICE LEAGUE

SUPERGIRL SEASON 3 TRAILER BREAKDOWN