DOCTOR STRANGE TEASER TRAILER



Finally, the Sorcerer Supreme gets his first trailer.This is a crazy trailer it shows us who Stephen Strange really is.It seems like he is in a car crash, his hands are ruined and he goes around the world and finds a cure and he meets the Ancient One played by Tilda Swinton who teaches Stephen about magic.One thing we don't see is the Eye of Agamotto which is Doctor Strange's necklace.But we do see a whole lot of crazy stuff, A FREAKIN CITY FOLDING IN ON IST SELF.It is like Inception and Marvel are having a child.One line of Dialog that was in the trailer went something like this "You can change reality".I found this unusual as I think that the Eye of Agamotto may actually be the Reality stone instead of the Aether.Originally I thought that the Necklace was going to be the Soul Stone but I may need to recreate my theories.This is a crazy trailer that I will do a breakdown for later on.Well, let me know in the comments below what you thought on the trailer in the comments below.As always thanks for reading ,take care.

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THEATERS NOVEMBER 4 2016

Popular posts from this blog

ANTMAN AND THE WASP SYNOPSIS BREAKDOWN

THE FLASH SEASON 4 COMIC CON TRAILER BREAKDOWN

CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR INCIDENTS MAP BREAKDOWN