SUPERGIRL SEASON 1 EPISODE 19: MYRIAD REVIEW

























Supergirl is a great show that I am just restarting to watch on a weekly basis.This episode had the moral of hope is never lost which is great it shouldn't be.Okay so first thongs first, nearly all of National City mind controlled by the Myriad.My favorite part of the episode was Alex and Martian Manhunter on the run and Kara saving her friends for splatting of the building.But she did let someone horrifically fall.We got to resist the fortress of Solitude, then talked to her virtual mother. Also, Superman was mind controlled to prevent us from seeing him ever in the show.Does anyone agree that Superman should be re-played by Brandon Routh ,that would be hilarious, Earth 1-Atom, Eath 2-Superman? My favorite part of the episode was that ending cliffhanger I really want to see that fight.Well, those were my thoughts on the episode let me know in the comments below.As always thanks for reading ,take care.

Popular posts from this blog

ANTMAN AND THE WASP SYNOPSIS BREAKDOWN

THE FLASH SEASON 4 COMIC CON TRAILER BREAKDOWN

CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR INCIDENTS MAP BREAKDOWN