THE FLASH VERSUS ZOOM TRAILER


I can't wait for this episode.We finally get a zoom back story and all will be revealed.Hopefully.We should know who Hunter Zolomon is, what Earth is he from, Is the Jay Garrick we have been following even Jay Garret and WHO THE HELL IS THE MAN IN THE MASK! Also, who is that kid let me know I the comments below? I can't wait for this episode on April 19.Just a small update I will post an agents of shield review tonight and there will be possibly a Walking Dead Season 6 Finale review (I am so sorry I have never watched the walking so this will be my first time ever)I am also going to review the Warner Bros Animation Teen Titans vs Justice League.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

ANTMAN AND THE WASP SYNOPSIS BREAKDOWN

CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR INCIDENTS MAP BREAKDOWN

STAR WARS REBELS SEASON 3 EPISODE 6 THE LAST BATTLE REVIEW