THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 6 EPISODE 16 REVIEW

I have never watched the walking dead before.I know you're probably thinking why is he reviewing this, Well there has been so much talk about it I wanted to review the episode.So here we go

THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 6 EPISODE 16






































This show I liked the idea of a zombie walker apocalypse world which I could visit every week.This is a great show it has the realism of what the world would become.With the factions, folks going crazy, people killing people for supplies, exactly like real life(If only there were a zombie walker apocalypse)

There are a lot of charters in this show.I didn't know all their names but I'm sure if I watch season 7 I could learn all there names.But if I do have to pick a favorite It would have to be Rick played by Andrew Lincon.He is such a bad ass.

My favorite part of the episode was that ending.Who was NEGAN GONNA KILL?That ending is controversial, a lot of people didn't enjoy it and some did.But for a new fan like me, I enjoyed it, because I am going to watch season 7 and I can't wait.

Well, those were my thoughts on that episode let me know what you thought in the comments below as always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

ANTMAN AND THE WASP SYNOPSIS BREAKDOWN

CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR INCIDENTS MAP BREAKDOWN

STAR WARS REBELS SEASON 3 EPISODE 6 THE LAST BATTLE REVIEW