AGENTS OF SHIELD SEASON 3 EPISODE 19: FAILED EXPERIMENTS REVIEW

On this episode of Shield, the Kree came back and they didn't stand a chance against Hive.There were great parts of the episode like May and Hellfire  and  the experimentation to turn regular people into Inhumans.But My favorite part was Daisy V Mack at the end.It felt very Winter Soldier and Captain America like with "I'm not gonna fight you because you're my friend."There were only a few name drops of Iron Man and Cap but someone mentioned of a civil war in a Kree organization and Simmons said: "Were not that much different know."Well, those were my thoughts on the episode, let me know in the comments below what you thought of the episode?As always thanks for reading, take care.

Check out this clip from the episode

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEFENDERS REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

CYBORG BEING REWORKED IN JUSTICE LEAGUE

SUPERGIRL SEASON 3 TRAILER BREAKDOWN