LEGENDS OF TOMORROW RIVER OF TIME REVIEW

Season 1 Episode 14:


Legends of Tomorrow continued from last week's episode with Savage on board as well as a brainwashed Hawkman.Everyone was worried about Savage being on board and screwing everyone over.The legends then discover that Rip would sell them out to save his family.I would love to see this play out.My favorite part of the episode was the reveal that Vandal Savage is tied to the TIME MASTER! The very organization that Rip is a part of.This explains how Savage managed to concerned thePlanet in 2166.I did like how Hawkman has finally returned.Well, those were my thoughts on the episode, let me know what you thought in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care.


Popular posts from this blog

ANTMAN AND THE WASP SYNOPSIS BREAKDOWN

CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR INCIDENTS MAP BREAKDOWN

STAR WARS REBELS SEASON 3 EPISODE 6 THE LAST BATTLE REVIEW