MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

THE AVENGERS:




Okay, this is possibly the greatest superhero movie of all time, I don't really need to explain what goes down.There are many great things about this movie, I especially love how the movie introduces us to all the members but it is a little slow.I did like the rising conflicts between all the characters in the beginning.

My favorite part overall was definitely the end battle of NYC.It was something that has never been seen in the light of film before which was 6 extraordinary individuals who qualified within their own skill sets joining forces from different movies to fight an army of aliens.I just loved how the battlefield was set out and how we saw these individuals mold into a team displaying a wide variety of their skills clashing together.

The characters in this film were great with Steve Rogers/Captain America(Chris Evans), Thor(Chris Hemsworth), Bruce Banner/Hulk(Mark Ruffalo), Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow(Scarlett Johanson), Clint Barton/Hawkeye(Jeremy Renner), Loki(Tom Hiddleston), Nick Fury(Samuel L Jackson), Phil Coulson/Agent Coulson(Clark Gregg) and Maria Hill(Cobie Smulders).The performances played by all of these charters were great.Tom Hiddleston as Loki was a great choice and he is my favorite marvel villain.My favorite character is Tony Stark/Iron Man.Robert Downey Jr did a great job with the acting of the character.

Overall this is my favorite superhero movie of all time.I rate this movie 9 out of 10.This was an incredible film that blew me away.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEFENDERS REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

CYBORG BEING REWORKED IN JUSTICE LEAGUE

SUPERGIRL SEASON 3 TRAILER BREAKDOWN