GHOSTBUSTERS 2 REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

Who ya Gonna call again

GHOSTBUSTERS 2:


So the second Ghostbusters didn't do although too well, but for me I loved it.Sure there were parts that were pretty dumb but there are parts in their that shape the franchise for me.Well, the story is relatively the same to the first one.

There were some really great scenes in the film, like when the Titanic shows up and the statue of Liberty dancing, the courtroom fight and the Ghostbusters going through the pink slime.My favorite part tough was Lady Liberty walking through the streets of New York.It was just so insanely funny.I also enjoyed the fight between the Ghostbusters and Vigo.

The cast was great, It was great o see the reunion between them.My favorite character was Janosz Poha played by Peter MacNicol.I also still love Slimer of course and everyone else, Peter Venkman (Bill Murray), Ray Stantz (Dan Aykroyd), Egon Spengler (Harold Ramis), Winston Zeddemore (Ernie Hudson), Danna Barrett (Sigourney Weaver), Louis Tully (Rick Moranis), Janine Melnitz (Annie Potts), The Mayor (Davis Margulies) and Vigo the Carpathian (Wilhelm von Homburg).

Overall Ghostbusters 2 is an amazing movie.It isn't as good as the original so I am going to give it a 6.5 out of 10.I would like to hear your thoughts on the film down in the comments below.As always thanks, for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEFENDERS REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

CYBORG BEING REWORKED IN JUSTICE LEAGUE

SUPERGIRL SEASON 3 TRAILER BREAKDOWN