INDEPENDENCE DAY RESURGENCE REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

I HAD ABOUT A WEEK TO WRITE THIS
SO DID THEY!(who?)

INDEPENDENCE DAY RESURGENCE:

I'm so sorry this is quite late.I have kind of been putting this off for a while, but it is time.Independence day Resurgence is the sequel to the 1996 Summer Blockbuster Independence Day.

The characters in this film, Wow there are so many.There are almost too many charters in the film that there really is no time to develop many of them.My favorite character was, of course, Jeff Goldblum.Everyone did do a great job as well, I also did enjoy Liam Hemsworth.

There were some great scenes in the film.My favorite scene was the first invasion of the aliens.The attack just comes like WHAM!

Anyways I would love to hear your thoughts on the film down in the comments below.I would give Independence day resurgence a 5/10.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

ANTMAN AND THE WASP SYNOPSIS BREAKDOWN

CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR INCIDENTS MAP BREAKDOWN

STAR WARS REBELS SEASON 3 EPISODE 6 THE LAST BATTLE REVIEW