POKEMON GO REVEIW

FINALLY!

Ok so Pokemon go has finally come out and it is amazing.The game starts off with you able to create your own avatar and then you chose one of 3 starter Pokemon, Charmander,Bulbasaur and I think Squirtle.I chose Charmander because I really want to evolve him to Charizard.Also, there have been a bunch of Zubat's spawning around my house so that Pokemon is probably going to be my most evolved.

One thing before you get to do all that, the Pokemon Go servers have been up and down and it took me at least 11 trials to eventually get on.First time it said could not connect to the servers and then I retried, 7 or so times, I reinstalled the app again and it still didn't work., then I was going to accept the terms and conditions and the app crashes on me, that happened 5 times but then I managed to get past all that and then I was creating my avatar then it crashes, but then I tried  going on it again and it worked!SO advice: NEVER GIVE UP!

Overall I am enjoying the game and I really can't wait to play more, I would give the game so far a 8 out of 10.I would love to hear your thoughts on the game, and what starter Pokemon did you pick, let me know by dropping a comment below.As always thanks for reading, take care, and really do watch out for your surroundings while you play the game.

I found a way to get Pikachu fast.So what you need to do is when you finally get on the game you can choose from 3 starter Pokemon Squirtle,Bulbasaur, and Charmander.What you need to do is walk away from them 5 times.So you first see them you walk away then they will spawn around you gain and you walk away so on, so forward.After you walk away from the starter Pokemon yo then will find a Pikachu.

Popular posts from this blog

ANTMAN AND THE WASP SYNOPSIS BREAKDOWN

CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR INCIDENTS MAP BREAKDOWN

STAR WARS REBELS SEASON 3 EPISODE 6 THE LAST BATTLE REVIEW