THE BFG REVEIW ... SO SPOILERS

THE BFG:


The BFG is such an amazing book.I can't remember it all too well tough.The BFG is a film adaptation of Roald Dahl's novel, the BFG.The film is a relatively good film.

My favorite part of the film is just the relationship between the BFG and Sophie.There is something about two people that in a way different but also in a similar getting along that hits me.

My favorite character in the film was the BFg played by Mark Rylance.The BFG looked so real, the CGI that was used was unbelievable.I also did like Sophie played by Ruby Barnhill.

Overall the BFG wasn't the best film but it is still a great film and Steven Spielberg is still a great director.I will rate the BFG a 7 out of 10.I would love to hear your thoughts on the film down in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

ANTMAN AND THE WASP SYNOPSIS BREAKDOWN

CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR INCIDENTS MAP BREAKDOWN

STAR WARS REBELS SEASON 3 EPISODE 6 THE LAST BATTLE REVIEW