GHOSTRIDER FIRST LOOK!

So this first video shows some sort of viral video used to market the Ghostrider character.I personally don't know much about this version of the character I don't relly know what significance this video even has.
So here we have the first look of the character.The suit is straight from the comic, But I really hope when he activates his powers his head turns into the famous skull on fire.Overall I can't wait for agents of SHIELD to come back to ABC on September the 20th!In the meantime, I would like to hear your thoughts on the ghost rider character's first look, down in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

ANTMAN AND THE WASP SYNOPSIS BREAKDOWN

THE FLASH SEASON 4 COMIC CON TRAILER BREAKDOWN

CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR INCIDENTS MAP BREAKDOWN