MAX STEEL OFFICIAL TRAILER

I had no idea that this was going to be a movie!
Ok so I've seen the 2013 animated Max steel cartoon, and I thought that this was an awesome concept.But now there's a movie!
We see that Max is still that regular kid who didn't now much about his Dad.He then finds the robot Steel and they use their combined powers to stop evil.Steel looks so amazing, the design they use on the live action one is really incredible.The suit that gets made looks so amazing, the amount of detailing on it just makes the suit that much better.Overall I can't wait for this movie in October which isn't too far away.The only fear I have on this film is that there will be too much time with Max alone and be struggling with his life.I would like to hear your thoughts on this trailer down in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care

Popular posts from this blog

ANTMAN AND THE WASP SYNOPSIS BREAKDOWN

CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR INCIDENTS MAP BREAKDOWN

STAR WARS REBELS SEASON 3 EPISODE 6 THE LAST BATTLE REVIEW