BEAUTY AND THE BEAST OFFICIAL TRAILER REVIEW

The trailer for the live-action Beauty and the Beast has come out and the Beast looks kind of weird, he looks like he is missing hair from his face, but I guess why they went with the bare face route to make look less animalistic.It may just be the fact that it has Emma Watson in the film and it is based in and around a castle, but this just reminds me of Harry Potter, especially when Belle walks into the castle with the stick (or wand), "I said to myself "is this a loose Harry Potter spin-off"
But the trailer  looks great and it is insane to see these obscure creatures come to life on the bid screen.Let me know your thoughts in the comments.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

THE FLASH SEASON 4 COMIC CON TRAILER BREAKDOWN

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN