DITTO IN POKEMON GO!

Pokemon Go has been out for a while with the peak play time in the initial July release, now the game is dying, few players like myself, have come back for the Halloween update but then Niantic announced the Thanksgiving special which isn't anything amazing.But the biggest mystery, Ditto is now in the game finally, and you can get him anywhere as he can be disguised as the most common Pokemon which are Pidgey, Rattata, and Magikarp.So Ditto can be anywhere so I'm definitely going to go try catch him.I have already possibly encountered him as pidgeys' and rattatas' that have less than 150cp have ran away from me when I've caught them with a great ball.The Legendary and Generation 2 update will come out in December so I will be playing Pokemon Go then.I will do an update on my Pokemon Go status before then so subscribe to get that.

Today it Thanksgiven, so Happy thanksgiving if you celebrate that, I am just thankful for everyone that is following this blog, and just thank you for reading this and just visiting this site, just thank you.As always thank you so much for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

THE FLASH SEASON 4 COMIC CON TRAILER BREAKDOWN

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN