LIVE ACTION WINNIE THE POOH DIRECTOR FOUNDED


So according to the Holywood reporter, the live action Winnie the pooh movie, that I didn't know even existed has gotten a director, the man who directed World war z, Marc Foster.So that is cool news but I want to talk about the actual live action film.

I was a fan of Winnie the Pooh, I have so many fond memories of watching and reading of the hundred acre woods, but I really don't know why this needs to be made.Winnie and Piglet in live action would look really weird, but I know that Disney succeeded in the Jungle book and that the Beast in Beuty in the Beast looks okay, but the characters I very iconic, a yellow bear with a red shirt would look really weird in live action, but who am I to judge at this stage.

Let me know your thoughts on the Marc Foster directing the Winnie the pooh movie and let me know what you think on the whole live action remake of the hundred acre woods down in the comments below.Most of these Disney live action remakes almost seem like a cash grab on nostalgia and not introducing the story to a new generation.But as always, thanks for reading, take care.


Popular posts from this blog

DCTV COMIC CON 2017 LINEUP

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER DESCRIPTION

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI BEHIND THE SCENES BREAKDOWN