ROGUE ONE a star wars story - TRUST FEATURETTE

A new Rogue One featurette has come out and it shows us some new clips and character moments.We have confirmation that the crystal necklace that Jyn wears is a Khyber Crystal and her family believes in the force, maybe not Jyn herself.We see K2SO being a badass, throwing a bomb at incoming stormtroopers, I feel like he is going to be a stand out star in the film, along with Donnie Yen, he is a blind, force wielding bad ass.
Rogue One comes out on December 16 so just less than 3 weeks away., I will be doing a bunch of Star Wars stuff like reviewing the 6 movies, I'm not going to diss the prequels, some people like them, I have already reviewed episode 7, that was the first review I did, I might go and redo it again, just because that was such a long time ago, and I want an excuse to watch the force awakens again. I would like to hear your thoughts on this featurette down in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER DESCRIPTION

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN