STAR WARS REBELS THE WYNKATHU JOB REVIEW

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Episode 9
Star Wars rebels tonight was an alright episode so let's do a brief recap, spoilers ahead, let's go...

The episode is basically about the rebels having to team up with Hondo and some of his friends to raid an abandoned flying shipment warehouse to retrieve some explosives.The mission is led by Zeb and on the mission, the crew encounters some killer droids.After a battle with the droids, the crew just manages to escape the warehouse and Hondo and his friend's depart from the crew of Ghost.
My favorite scene in this episode was the battle with the crew against the droids.Those droids seemed very menacing and put up a great fight against the rebels.I do like the classic Star Wars blaster battle scenes in Star Wars Rebels, they remind me of the original trilogy. The droids look like Zurg from Toy Story, as in their faces, but I do wish that the droids put up a little more of a fight.
The stand out character in this episode for me was Zeb, I enjoy seeing the character interact with the other characters and get annoyed when they screw up or tease him like Ezra does.Steven Blum is a great voice actor as Zeb and really brings the character to life.

Overall, the Wynkathu job was ultimately a filler episode but the characters were great and their interactions did redeem the episode a little bit.I will give this episode a 6.5 out of 10.I really want to see more Thrawn in the season, he has barely shown up.I would like to hear your thoughts on the episode down in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER DESCRIPTION

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN