YOUNG JUSTICE SEASON 3 CONFIRMED

So DC and Warner Bros just confirmed that they are developing a Young Justice season 3! Finally, after three years of it being off the air, it is finally returning.I am happy that there is going to be a third season but I thought that they were going to develop the Young Justice team on the tv as there is Wally West,Artemis,Superboy (Mon-El), and Miss Martian.All they need is Aqualad and they could possibly get in Night wing.

But the tv show, season 2 ended in 2016 so they could really just start with not much time passed.I don't know what the story would be, there was a Blue Beetle storyline last season, I think.But I would expect a trailer possibly around San Diego Comic Con next year and for the show to be out around 2018,it'ss because animation takes so long to make like the regular 22-minute episode takes like 6 months to make.

Overall I I am excited for Young Justice season 3, I watched the show but it wasn't my favorite animated DC show, that doesn't mean I think it was bad, I just preferred some of the other cartoons, like that Batman animated series in 2012-2014, around when young Justice was out.But I will review the show when it comes out.One of three Cartoon Network shows I will watch
I would like to hear your thoughts on this news down in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

THE FLASH SEASON 4 COMIC CON TRAILER BREAKDOWN

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN