ARROW WHAT WE LEAVE BEHIND TRAILER

The trailer for the Arrow mid-season finale has come out and we see Prometheus has the identities of the Green Arrow and his team.There is a big cross over Quinten Lance's picture which is making me wonder about what happens to him.I don't think that he will die but it may be due to him going to rehab last time and he can not protect and serve team Arrow.
But I can't wait to see why Evelyn is working with Prometheus and who Prometheus is.I don't think it is Tommy because the actor is on another show.

I would like to hear your thoughts on the trailer down below.There may be a new Spiderman Homecoming trailer tonight so I will hopefully do a breakdown tonight, that will be a bonus to the Flash mid-season review.But as always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER DESCRIPTION

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN