DECEMBER 1st UPDATE


So December 1st is here, the Holiday season is finally here, there is so much awesome stuff going on no matter your religion.So today I'm just going to go through a bunch of stuff I am going to do on the site.So first up I am going to go review all 6 star wars movies whether you like it or not, I'm also going to review the back to the future trilogy and also review the last 3 Harry potter films.I also want to do some classic film reviews like the Karte Kid, E.T and whatever else there is, and also Christmas movies.
So with TV, I am going to do a bunch of speculation post for Supergirl, the Flash, Arrow, Legends, and SHIELD, while they are all on break and I will do my best to review Riverdale when it comes out, but there is going to be so much scheduling conflicts with reviews because Riverdale and Supergirl will come out Monday's and The Flash, Agents of SHIELD and now Legends of Tomorrow will air on Tuesday so the Flash review will most likely go up Tuesday night then Legends of Tomorrow will come out Wednesday morning and the Agents of SHIELD review might come out Thursday morning, which is a pain but the views for them are declining.
With other stuff, I will do some Pokemon Go updates before and after gen 2 comes out and I might start up a new thing which I will review apps so you can recommend apps for the look at, I don't care if their good or bad.

But there are so many things to look forward to so please subscribe, I really appreciate it.This site is coming up its 1-year-old birthday, on the 23rd.But thank you so much for sticking around, As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

DCTV COMIC CON 2017 LINEUP

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER DESCRIPTION

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI BEHIND THE SCENES BREAKDOWN