SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING TRAILER TEASE

So Sony has released a new teaser for the homecoming trailer which is coming out tomorrow.It is similar footage as to what was shown off at Brazil comic con.We see Happy Hogan make his return in the MCU.We see Peter get a suit upgrade from Tony Stark and we see the underarm webbing in action as Spiderman flies off the Washington monument.I am hyped for this trailer tomorrow which I will do a breakdown of.I did kind of like the head cam cinematography, I hope that it isn't used for a majority of the film, but it is a really cool and creative use of cinematography.
Let me know your thoughts on the trailer down below.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

THE FLASH SEASON 4 COMIC CON TRAILER BREAKDOWN

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN