STAR WARS THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

My favorite film of all time!

STAR WARS EPISODE V: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK:

Empire Strikes back is my favorite film of all time, the characters are developed amazingly well, the story is great, and we get the biggest cinematic reveal if all time.

There were so many awesome scenes in this film, from Luke training with Yoda on Dagobah, Han Solo being frozen in carbonite was so insane.But my favorite scene was the duel between Vader and Luke, it was so awesome, high above the endless pit, it had me on the edge of my seat, but then the best part of the scene was the reveal that Vader was Luke's father.It was insane.It probably the most memorable moment in the franchise.

The characters in the film area amazing, my favorite character is Frank Oz playing the wise most master, Yoda.
Yoda is my favorite star wars character of all time, he is so cool, from tricking Luke to proving to people a super strong force wielder, Yoda is awesome.I also enjoyed Billy Dee Williams as Lando Calrissian, he was cool.As always I enjoyed Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker, Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia, Harrison Ford as Han Solo, Peter Mayhew as Chewbacca, Anthony Daniels as C3PO, Kenny Baker as R2D2, Jeremy Bulloch as Boba Fett and David Prowse (body) and James Earl Jones (voice) as Darth Vader.


Overall, emprire strikes back is my favorite film of all time, with layered charcerters, twist and turns and the overall darker tone.I will give Empire a 10 out of 10.Leave your thoughts on the film down in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN

THE FLASH SEASON 4 COMIC CON TRAILER BREAKDOWN