STAR WARS MOVIES RANKED

So Star Wars is the most iconic franchise in the world, it has had it's ups and downs, and with the release of Rogue One, I am reevaluating the ranking order they are in and beware of spoilers for all 8 movies, so here we go...

8) ATTACK OF THE CLONES


So Episode 2 is my least favorite Star Wars movie as they repeated all the mistakes as the Phantom Menace with a lot of politics and character development not being the best, and awful dialogue.There were some good scenes like the battle of Geonosis, but there were so many parts that could have been cut out.

7) PHANTOM MENACE


The first prequel film, Episode 1 was a flop, with the nuisance of JJ Binks and so much politics.The reason why this is higher than Attack of the Clones is that it was the first prequel attempt, and Darth Maul was cool.


6) REVENGE OF THE SITH


Revenge of the Sith was the first Star Wars film I saw in theaters, the film has many flaws like with the other prequels like a lot of set up but not a whole heap of action, but it does have more action than its two predecessors.I did like enjoy many of the action scenes like Anakin vs Obi-Wan.

5) RETURN OF THE JEDI


Do not get me wrong, Return of the Jedi is on a much, much higher level than the prequels, but I find it not as entertaining as the other films, the reason for that being the introduction of the Ewoks, I have nothing against the Ewoks, but swap them out for some Wookies, then that's more realistic.But Return of the Jedi is a great film that I enjoy a lot.


4) ROGUE ONE


So this just came out, I love Rogue One, it is awesome, I just enjoy the other films more.Rogue One bought something new to the table, but the film did bring the wars back into Star Wars, which I have nothing against, it's just that compared to the other films, it is very dark, I did enjoy the different tone but I personally prefer the lighter tone of movies.

3) THE FORCE AWAKENS


Episode 7 revitalized the franchise from the prequels, and handed to torch of the franchise to a younger cast and introduced the franchise to a new generation, the film had a lot of pressure and it was great, sure it mirrored a new hope, but it was still great and took us to a whole new galaxy of speculation and great films to come.

2) A NEW HOPE


The movie that started it all, this movie is just so awesome, with an exciting adventure that will never get old, Star Wars is a great film and it has been improved thanks to Rogue One.

1) EMPIRES STRIKES BACK


My favorite movie of all time, the Empire Strikes back is such a layered film with an amazing story with brilliant character development that is just amazing, and I will never get bored of this film.

Well, there is my list of the Star Wars movies. Do you agree with me? if you do let me know by dropping a comment below or let me know how you would rank the star wars films.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER DESCRIPTION

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN