STAR WARS A NEW HOPE REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

So before Rogue One comes out, I'm going to review the aftermath of the film, where the amazing saga started.

STAR WARS A NEW HOPE:


So Star Wars a new hope came out 39 years ago, and it still holds up really well today.

So I'm not going to recap the movie because it is so well known.

I really can't pick a favorite scene in from the film, there were so many great scenes from the trash compactor which I love, to the battle of Yavin, this film is so great with so many iconic scenes I love.But Darth Vader is so awesome as a villain, from the costume to the dialogue to him killing Obi-Wan.

The characters in this film are amazing, the dynamic between everyone is on point, C3PO and R2D2 have one of the best 'friendships' I have seen in a film.
The stand out character of the film for me is Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker, the character is great to follow through the film from becoming a whiny farm boy to a galaxy hero.I also really enjoyed Harrison Ford as Han Solo, Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia, Peter Mayhew as Chewbacca, Anthony Daniels as C3PO, Kenny Baker as R2D2, Alec Guinness as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Peter Cushing as Grand Moff Tarkin, and the best villain of all time, David Prowse (body) and James Earl Jones (voice) as Darth Vader.

Overall, Star Wars is a special film that shaped Hollywood and many peoples lives around the world, this film is the starting ground of a great franchise.I will give a new hope a 10 out of 10.
Let me know your thoughts on the episode down in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER DESCRIPTION

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN