THE FLASH PRESENT TRAILER

So the trailer for the mid-season finale of the Flash has come out and we see that barry goes to Earth 3 to help Jay Garrick defeat the trickster that looks awfully a lot like the Joker, and Barry is going to get Jay's help to try to stop Savitar.The episode is going to have the holiday season incorporated into them which is something I wish the shows did more, but they sadly have to go on break.
But the episode will hopefully show team Flash learning about Alchemy and Julian.

I would like to hear your thoughts on the trailer for the episode down below.The reason for why I haven't done a full-blown trailer breakdown dissecting every frame is that I didn't have enough time and I do want to have some surprises, especially for the mid-season and season finales.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN

THE FLASH SEASON 4 COMIC CON TRAILER BREAKDOWN