AMULET MOVIE


So a couple of days ago I went shopping at a bookstore when I came across a series of these comic books, the Amulet.They were only like $10.00 each so I bought the first two in the series, they are written by Kazu Kibuishi and the books are amazing.

The series is about this girl Emilly Hayes and her brother and mother move to their great grandfather's old house after the father dies, Emilly finds an Amulet that can grant her powers and she creates new allies to save her mother and to save the land of Alledia from the Elf King.
Why I am loving these this series is that it reminds me of Star Wars in the medieval times, and there is this Star Fox looking character, and the graphics are stunning, they just look great.

The first issue came out in 2008 and there are 7 so far, 8 and 9 are going to be the final two in the series which are coming soon.Book 8  might actually drop in a few months in spring.

I did some research and I found out that Fox has the got the film rights for the series and that is all that has been heard of the film at this stage.I wonder when the film will come out, I am speculating around 2019 or 2020, it will either be in release with the last book (9) or it will be a little while after the last book comes out so people have time the read on the series.

I would like to hear your thoughts on the Amulet if you have read it or if you haven't I definitely recommend to read these books.As always thanks for reading, take care.


Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

THE FLASH SEASON 4 COMIC CON TRAILER BREAKDOWN

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN