BEAUTY AND THE BEAST GOLDEN GLOBES TV SPOT

 During the Golden Globes a Beauty and the beast tv spot aired which is phenomenal, we hear Emma Watson singing, we see the tea cup and there are a couple of scenes with Emma Watson going all sound of music.
The only complaint I have about this is that it was hyped up, I thought that we were going to be getting a 2-minute trailer instead of a 30-second spot.But something is better than nothing.
I am looking forward to Beauty and the Beats, this the lion king and fantasia are the 3 classic Disney animated films that I really want to see in live action.

Overall this spot was great to get as well as this poster which is awesome
All the colorful characters and the icy background makes this poster look wonderful.I would like to hear your thoughts on the tv spot and do you like the poster? let me know by dropping a comment below.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

DCTV COMIC CON 2017 LINEUP

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER DESCRIPTION

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI BEHIND THE SCENES BREAKDOWN