NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE PHOTO

In USA Today a new Justice League image was released and it looks awesome.The five members are there so I will go from left to right and give my thoughts on their costumes.

Batman
The Batman suit here is the tactical suit with a metal armor.The suit looks pretty cool, I believe batman is wearing the goggles seen in previous images.This suit looks really awesome, it isn't a regular Batman suit but it is cool.

Wonder Woman
Diana Prince has the same costumes that she wore in BvS and she is wearing that same suit in the Wonder Woman movie in June.I really like the Wonder Woman suit and I won't complain if it doesn't change a lot of at all in the further.

Cyborg
This suit look cool, The chest does look a little chunky than the rest of the suit like it usually does, but it bulges out a bit too much.But I really like to design of the Cyborg suit, and the color lights are great, there is the classic red light in the center of the chest and replacing Victor's left eye, but I like the how the circle on his forehead is blue, it is a nice nod to the teen titans cartoon.

The Flash
This flash suit is metal based rather than a rubber spandex.The explanation for this is that barry uses these materials for his suit so it doesn't burn up.This is one of the suits that barry will be using in the film, but I like the different look of this suit.

Aquaman
The best character, Aquaman, you can't see his suit too well, but it looks awesome, it is the full body armor like from the comics, but I'm sure the ladies will be compalin, am I rite?
But he is in his full glory with his trident which is surprisingly big, I know it's big but this trident is bigger than Arthur himself.
The DCEU Aquaman has grown on me, at first I had a neutral thought on the costume when the first picture came out but when the special comic con footage came out and the behind the scenes clip came out, he is really awesome.

Overall, this image is really cool nd I am wondering when the Justice League trailer is going to drop.The golden globes have wrapped up tonight with La La land swept up like 7 awards, but moonlight did win the best drama film.
I would like to hear your thoughts on the image or the golden globes down below.As always thanks for reading, take care.




Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER DESCRIPTION

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN