CLOAK AND DAGGER CASTING CONFIRMED

On the Marvel website, it has been revealed that Olivia Holt is playing Dagger and Aubrey Joseph is playing Cloak in the Marvel freeform series Cloak and Dagger.When the synopsis was revealed I did complain that I hope Marvel doesn't get someone in their 20's to play a teenager or to even make Cloak and Dagger teenagers.But Olivia Holt is 19, and Aubrey, well not much is know about him.
But I'm guessing he is in the same age range.So the actors are at an age where the characters can either be teenagers or millennials.

Anyway, I would like to hear your thoughts on the casting of Cloak and Dagger down below.I like the casting, I have enjoyed some of the Disney stuff Olivia Holt has done but now she's on freeform.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER DESCRIPTION

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN