POKEMON GO GEN 2 ARE COMING!

Pokemon Go is finally going to have 80 new Gen 2 Pokemon coming to the game this week! I am so excited, I will brush the dust off the app and play it.The update is around 6 months from when the game launched, but I think that not as many people will play, but it will still be a lot of people playing.There are new items in the game such as new Berries which can slow the movement of Pokemon, and there are going to be new stones which I believe you need to evolve a gen 1 Pokemon into a gen 2.Like Golbat to Crobat.
I am so excited for the new Pokemon to drop in Pokemon Go.I am going to get Cyndaquil as my starter Pokemon, what starter Pokemon are you going to get? let me know by dropping a comment below.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

THE FLASH SEASON 4 COMIC CON TRAILER BREAKDOWN

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN