SUPERBOWL 51 TRAILER LINEUP

The Superbowl is tomorrow and that means a whole bunch of trailers, these are only movie trailers, I am not going to do a list of game trailers, but I will be breaking them down along with most of these down, and If I don't the will still be posted on the site, so let's get to the list

Ghost in the Shell

Transformers the last Knight

Baywatch

Fate of the Furious

A Cure for Wellness

Logan

Pirates of the Carribean dead men tell no tales

Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2

Spiderman Homecoming

Those are all the confirmed/most likely trailers that are going to drop, there might be a few more surprises, Warner Bros is going to drop anything, but that could change, like lego batman movie stuff and Wonder Woman, and I definitely do not recommend holding your breath for the last Jedi trailer and a Thor Ragnarok trailer.
There is also going to be some stranger things season 2 stuff happening tomorrow, so I will definitely break that down whether it be a trailer or a poster.

I would like to know what trailer you are most excited for down in the comments below, and also who do you want to win the Superbowl, I'm going for the patriots.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN

THE FLASH SEASON 4 COMIC CON TRAILER BREAKDOWN