THE LEGO MOVIE REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

It's all a marketing scheme! but I still fell for it

THE LEGO MOVIE:


With the lego batman movie coming out this weekend I decided to visit what started the phase of these Lego animated films.So spoilers ahead if you haven't seen the movie, I'm not going to recap the film, most of you have seen it, but if you haven't, go watch it.Without further ado, let's get started.

In the film, there were a lot of characters making cameos in the film from the Justice League, to Shack, to Michelangelo, Gandalf, Dumbledore, the Green Ninja, to Lando Calrissian.Ther were so many cameos I loved, my personal favorite cameo was the Star Wars cameo with Han and Lando in the Falcon, it was quick, it was funny, it was a great nod to the great amount of Star Wars Lego.I also did like how there was this whole master builder concept with the rare and exclusive figures.

In the film, there were so many great scenes, from the destruction of Cloud Kuko Land.But I do have to say my favorite scene from the film was of Emmet confronting Lord Business, it fitted in well with the tone of the film and it had the nice symmetry with the father-son relationship in real life.
And even the real life aspect of the film was one that I wasn't a fan within the begging but it was a good purpose in the film.

The characters in the film were great, I enjoyed Chris Pratt as Emmett and everyone else like Wyldsyle (Elizabeth Banks), Vitruvius (Morgan Freeman), Batman (Will Arnet), Unikitty(Alison Brie), Benny (Charlie Day), Metalbeard (Nick Offerman ), Bad Cop (Liam Neeson), President Business (Will Ferell) 

Overall, the Lego Movie is a great film that had a lot of odds against it but bet them.There are great characters and cameos spread throughout the film and a touching ending.I will give this film an 8.5 out of 10.Comments down below your thoughts on the lego Movie.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

DCTV COMIC CON 2017 LINEUP

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER DESCRIPTION

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI BEHIND THE SCENES BREAKDOWN