WILL THERE BE A BLACK WIDOW SOLO FILM

In an interview with MTV, Scarlet Johanson was asked about a Black Widow film, she said “I’m still trying to wrap my head around Infinity War which is like…the production is an infinity. And then I’ll let you know afterward.”

So it seems like that the idea of the film is not off the table but at this point, with 6 movies coming in like 12 months Marvel is busy developing so many films.Infinity War must be a nightmare to handle, but it should work out.

But Scarlett Johanson said after infinity War she will let everyone know.My guess is that after Infinity War Marvel will do an announcement of the title of the fourth Avengers film and also announce most of phase four, like Docotr Strange, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and Spiderman sequel, and this Black Widow film, and by then maybe, just maybe Marvel will have thew rights to Fantastic Four, but even then they would have to wait 5 more years until people forget about the 2015 movie.Like the announcement in 2014 of the phase three films.
But I hope Black Widow gets a solo film, characters like Bucky could appear and it would be great fun, I hope it would not depend on the story a whole lot on Natasha's backstory.

Overall, I would like a Black Widow solo film, the character really deserves the spotlight.But now it's your turn, would you like a Black Widow solo film? comment below to let me know.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER DESCRIPTION

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN