BEAUTY AND THE BEAST NON SPOILER REVIEW

It is the review as old as time...

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST:

The live action Beauty and the Beast film is here and it is a great film.The film follows the same story as the original animated film, the love story between Belle and the Beast, and then Gaston tries to stop this and it gets resolved and everyone lives happily ever after.This adaptation captures the tone of the animated film relatively well.I was blown away by the special effects used on all the objects, like Cogsworth and the teapot and tea cups.The whole lot look of the film was great, It felt like the animated film, more than I expected.

The cast in this film is great, Emma Watson as Belle, she looks great, she sounds great, I loved seeing her on screen.Dan Stevens played the Beast who was great, the performance was amazing, full of character, and the look of the Beast worked, when the first images came out I was kind of scared, but it looks fine.The other cast members were great, Luke Evans (Gaston), Ian McKellen (Cogsworth), Ewan Mcgregor (Lumiere), Emma Tompson (Ms. Potts), Josh Gad (LeFou), and Kevin Klien (Maurice).

I enjoyed all the songs in the film.I especially liked tale as old as time, the song played at the ball.The whole scene at the ball was great.I liked seeing it play out in live action, and it was very reminiscent of the animated film, but there was some extra stuff added to the song, it didn't necessarily add to the greatness of the song but it was there.There was also a new song which the Beast sang, and it was about his feelings.
The reason is why this film is very critically acclaimed because of the nostalgia, from the marketing of the film this was built on nostalgia, the Twitter handle of the Beauty and the Beast account is @beourguest, which if you hadn't seen the original you would no get that reference, I mean I suppose I just did it at the begging of this review.But if worked, for me and especially Disney.

Overall, Beauty and the Beast was a great adaptation of the original.It is a very enjoyable experience.I will give Beauty and the Beast an 8 out of 10.Comment below your thoughts in the film, and if you haven't seen the film please considering going, it is a great experience especially if you loved the original.As always thank you for being my guest, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN

THE FLASH SEASON 4 COMIC CON TRAILER BREAKDOWN