IRON FIST COLLEEN WING FEATURETTE + EPIOSDE 1&2 REVIEW

So Iron Fist dropped earlier this morning and after all this criticism that has come out I am still going to watch it.Up above is the featurette of Jessica Henwick's character, Collen Wing and from the first two episodes, she seems like an interesting character.

So with the first two episodes of Iron Fist, the series is not too bad, I am interested to see where the rest of the series goes, but if I didn't have to do a review, I probably wouldn't binge this.But I will continue through this, so far the series doesn't seem as bad as critics said.

Anyway, thank you for reading, comments below what episode of Iron Fist you are up to.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN

THE FLASH SEASON 4 COMIC CON TRAILER BREAKDOWN