ARROW SEASON 5 FINALE TRAILER BREAKDOWN


The trailer for the Arrow season 5 finale is out, and it looks so awesome. I am very excited for the finale. I am not going to do a large breakdown, I want to move away from those for tv, as I don't like spoiling the episode for you guys, and myself. But let's do a small breakdown of this trailer.

The opening shots of the trailer are of Oliver going to the prison on the island and he brings Slade out and hands him his gear. We see some more of the small facility so we know how Slade has been getting feed.

 Nick E. Tarabay is back on Arrow as Captain Boomerang. I loved the character from the first crossover episode, and it is great he is back on the show, and Oliver is going to let him free is he helps him, I guess it is the same for Deathstroke.

 Here is a transition shot of flashbacks and present day. I feel like this finale will be the same as the season 2 finale, Oliver walking through the island in the present day will mirror him escaping Kovar on the island in flashbacks.

Adrian has put on a show for Oliver. Adrian has Black Siren, Artemis, and Talia with her gang. But Oliver has to save his team and his son, with Malcolm Merly, Nyssa, Captain Boomerang, and Deathstroke. It is going to be awesome.

 Black Siren vs Black Canary, this is a cool shot concluding the trailer showing off their powers against each other.

I am super excited for this trailer, the tone of the episode looks amazing, it feels like a very adventurous episode with high stakes, which I am looking forward to. Comment below your thoughts on the finale for the trailer down below. As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC CON SNEAK PEAK BREAKDOWN

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER DESCRIPTION

THOR RAGNAROK TRAILER BREAKDOWN