DOCTOR DOOM FILM IN DEVELOPMENT

At Comic Con it was announced that the creator of the X-Men tv series, legion, Noah Hawley, is developing a Doctor Doom film for 20th Century Fox. This is really awesome news, something I wasn't expecting. The film is included with the 6 films Fox was planning on doing with the Marvel properties they have, Doctor Doom was one I was not expecting.

I have no idea if this is classified as a Fantastic Four film, as this would mean the film rights do not revert back to Marvel as there is a film in development within 5 years of the last. But anyway, I am excited about this one and the way the character could be taken. I feel like Doctor Doom is such an awesome character that he could hold his own film.

I am sure that Fox could not be this dumb and screw up Victor Doom this time, especially when he is going to be the main protagonist of the film. It would be interesting if the Fantastic Four were the antagonist of the film and we saw a classic adventure of the heroes and villain fighting through the perspective of the villain.

Anyway, I would really like to hear your thoughts on the news down in the comments below. For more news from Comic Con, subscribe. As always thanks for reading, take care.

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEFENDERS REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

CYBORG BEING REWORKED IN JUSTICE LEAGUE

SUPERGIRL SEASON 3 TRAILER BREAKDOWN